Saturday, August 24, 2013

"Failing to plan is planning to fail"

This last week has been CRAZY! I literally ate like crap all week long and missed the last 3 Zumba classes. And man, I felt it! I worked 13 hours of overtime this week and it's marching band season...which means hubby was busy with band camp for 2 different high schools all week long including one overnight (that was the night I had a mommy meltdown). On top of that add in an almost 18 month old who has started the terrible twos early. Like I said it was CRAZY. A perfect example of why it's so important to prep your food and plan a menu. If you don't, you end up eating fast food and making impulsive choices. Just like I did...all week long! James and I will be celebrating our 7 year wedding anniversary tomorrow by splurging and going to Red Lobster for lunch before heading to Cave B Inn for the night. But next week I plan to be back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment