Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Soda Alternative

I haven't drank any soda in at least 6 months. I'm really not tempted but every once in awhile I crave something bubbly. I found some drinks called Cascade Ice. They have lots of different flavors and are sweetened with sucralose not aspartame and are sugar free, fat free, gluten free, and sodium free. I try to avoid all artificial sweeteners but sucralose is one I will do in moderation. The only thing about the drinks is that they have different color dyes in them but I figured as often as I'd drink them, it'd still be a better choice over soda when I get those cravings for bubbly carbonation!

Just the other day I found some Cascade Ice in the organic section at Fred Meyer. The organic versions don't have anything in them no color dyes or anything. I've only tried one flavor so far and it's ok definitely more of a sparkling water than soda but still a better choice for when that craving hits.

Water with fruit in it to flavor it is still my favorite but wanted to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment